I was inspired to make one because Rossi said she'd be interested to see what I've got to say. I'm assuming because lately I'm quite bottled up and that makes me a bit hard to read. I think it's a good idea. I have no aspirations for this blog, no big plans on what I want it to look or sound like but it's fun to know I have a place to write loose ideas. She keeps a hand written journal which she decorates with memorabilia that she collects from the start of the day. Stamps, candy wrappers, train tickets and/or stickers, she uses them as references along with her hand writing to solidify memories into a paper bound book.
She says, "I want to look back at it some day and laugh at how stupid I was. I mean, I've laughed at my old journals before but still, I want to keep doing it. Keep my memories that I'd never remember otherwise unless it was written."
I think that's dandy.
Personally I'm the kind of person who's thoughts migrate way faster than their hands so using a pen to write is out of the question. The keyboard is more suited for my memory keeping.
So not much to say today except it was rainy, my shoes got soaked, I have a huge photo shoot coming up, and my friend Cindy bought me dinner which I've desperately needed. Haven't really been eating... because you know. I'm broke.
I gotta figure this blog thing out a bit more. It's pretty plain right now.
*under construction.
No comments:
Post a Comment