I don't have much to say today. It was very cold and cloudy. When it's this frigid your chest gets sorta heavy... so I didn't go to work and I didn't leave my room. I spent most of my day drinking home made Aloe-vera juice (which taste like dirt) and watched movies. Nothing particularly good. I didn't say hello to anyone today which is funny. From the moment I woke up I didn't really have to communicate; I didn't have to speak. When I saw my mom it shocked me how hard it was to pretend I had anything worth while to say.
I'm a little depressed yes.
Waiting for this day to end.
The only reason why I didn't get the train with you the night before you left is because I knew it'd be harder to let you leave. See sorrow gets too heavy and joy it tends to hold you
with the fear that it eventually departs. I don't have many cigarettes left. I think I'll wait until come back, until you arrive to be relieved. My heart will thaw and will continue to beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment