I'll write it here because I know you will read this and I can't bring myself to contact you any other way.
So what do you know?
What do you think you know?
Maybe I should have told you I am playing a game, but not the kind that you think.
Especially not towards you.
Maybe it's fun for me because I like to watch things fall apart.
Maybe I knew that if I agreed to pretend with her, her problems won't go away.
Her love interest won't be interested in her.
It's exciting to watch.
Maybe I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think anything. If there was ANYTHING to hide do you think I'd let you have enough information to look? My password?
Did it occur to you that it's childish? Much like me being engaged to your friend?
Did that ever cross your mind?
Facebook games.
Facebook.
It's not like I have agreed to drink with some unfamiliar older person.
That did hurt me so I know how you feel and it maybe my mistake that I didn't tell you so we could have avoided this.
I'm sorry, and I apologize.
But your stupid.
You never loved me, so stop acting like you did.
I didn't break your heart, so stop acting like I did.
And your a girl so you jump to conclusions.
You write me off without even asking me.
That's fine.
I don't care.
Frankly, you are the worse thing that has ever happened to me.
I'm happy that you've decided to hate me.
I am losing sleep over this, that's fine too. I don't care about that also.
Maybe weeks or months from now when I can stop
thinking about you everyday or stop being upset that I left you for a month, even though you told me to go when you didn't want to.
I'm roughly 10,000 miles away and I WAS happy browsing through shitty markets looking for great souvenirs to get you that I KNOW you would love so much.
Call me a liar, cause you don't know anything.
I never lied when I said I loved you.
I never lied when I said I hated that it couldn't be returned.
Sad part is, your gonna look back at this and realize that you've made a mistake.
Before I left I made a promise to myself.
That I no longer desired your love, but your warmth.
And that was enough for me. I couldn't take having my heart broken again.
So your warmth. I would settle for that.
I wasn't looking for anything else.
And I'm ashamed that you think I was.
p.s. your mixed cd is one of the greatest things I've ever received.
It's not in the garbage it's in the car I've rented.
Parked outside the store.
Habitually driving around with me.
Making me feel alone.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment