Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wrote this for the same reason I want to hug the ocean. In that it is too much for me.





I swear you wrote me a beautiful heart pour back there and that you meant it

Well I guess some people just chew with their mouth open.

So I eat ear plugs alive with my throat hoping they get fucking stuck

deep enough inside that empty spot so that I wouldn't have to hear myself walking out on you.


I took the knives that you left in my back

and the knives I keep cocked ready for immediate verbal use.

I cut fucking words from the moment that I felt you slipping away.

Goddamn if you ever wanted to know how it felt when you told me in the car,

When I saw photographs,

Just press on the spot in your own heart that makes death audible.

I've never known you since the day we've met.

Something WILL remain sacred. ALWAYS.

And I've made my decision the day you slept with him.


Happy birthday Rossi Kostova.




No comments:

Post a Comment